Thursday, October 27, 2011

District Champions!

allleaugue

Last Saturday Oct. 22, 2011 was districts. The girls did great and we enjoyed yet another day of volleyball. The team walked away with a district championship, lots of all leaguers, MVP and coach of the year! We are so proud of all of them but as big sisters do I’m going to have to brag about my little sister a bit. Jaylee was one of the girls who received all league. We have been so proud of her. She went through a tough winter/spring/summer doing physical therapy and getting strong so she could preform her role as setter. We think she did an amazing job and are extremely proud of her! districts3

Celebration after winning becoming district champs!

districtsdistricts2icecream

And of course I had to sneak a picture in of my little up and coming “vol” ball star eating her congratulatory ice cream cone she received after sitting all day in the gym! Bribery isn’t always the key but when you need a two year old to sit still for hours on end I’m not ashamed to say, “yes I bribed my child with ice cream.” 

No comments: